Fraternity & Sorority Affairs offers programs in the area of Leadership Development for bother chapter and council officers. Below is a listing of the programs our office offers.
- Chapter Presidents' Leadership Academy (CPLA)
- Council Officer Retreat
- Emerging Leaders
- Imprint: Fraternity & Sorority Affairs Session
- New Member Educator Forum
In addition, the Illinois Leadership® Center (ILC) offers a variety of programs and services including the opportunity to complete the Leadership Certificate Program or Minor in Leadership Studies. Below is a brief listing of programs and services offered by the ILC.
- I-Programs (Petullo Insight, Intersect, Ignite, Integrity, Inclusion, Rolls-Royce Innovation & Imprint)
- Workshops (CliftonStrengths® for Students, Communication Skills, Conflict Management, Empathy, Teamwork, Strategic Planning, Motivation, Alumni Workshops)
- The Institute™ by LeaderShape®
- Leadership Library
To learn more about the ILC, visit leadership.illinois.edu.