- Associate Director for Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Advisor, Black Greek Council
- Advisor, Interfraternity Council
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Florida State University
- M.Ed. College Student Affairs, University of South Florida
Andrew has served on staff at the University of Illinois since the summer of 2009, initially hired as the Assistant Director for Fraternity and Sorority Affairs. Since that time, he has worked on many different programs within the office including development of the Council Retreat, GreekServe Spring Break, Order of Omega Alumni Hall of Fame and others.
In the summer of 2014, Andrew moved into his current role as the Associate Director for the office. In this role, he oversees additional responsibilities with program assessment and budget management.
Prior to working at the University of Illinois, Andrew was the Coordinator for Greek Life at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. In this role, he directly advised the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) and the Interfraternity Council (IFC).
Andrew is an active volunteer within the Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors as a member of the Perspectives Editorial Board and volunteers as the Assistant District Grand Master for Community Service/Philanthropy within the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. Andrew is a member of the Board of Directors for Family Services of Champaign County and a member of the United Way Emerging Community Leaders Planning Committee. He also serves as the Junior Warden and member of the Board of Directors for the Western Star Masonic Lodge #240 of Champaign. Outside of this, Andrew maintains memberships within both ACPA | College Student Educators International and NASPA | Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education.
Andrew is married to his partner Jackie, and they are the proud parents of their son, Carter. Andrew lives in Champaign and enjoys attending both Illini football games and traveling to Florida State football games, reading, and spending time with his family.
Kappa Sigma Fraternity
Please contact Andrew for the following:
- Black Greek Council
- General Inquiries
- Chapter Presidents' Leadership Academy
- Greeks Support Homecoming
- Quad Day
- Senior Send-off
Andrew serves as the staff liaison to the following chapters:
- The Fraternity of Alpha Kappa Lambda (IFC)
- Alpha Tau Omega National Fraternity (IFC)
- Beta Sigma Psi, The National Lutheran Fraternity (IFC)
- Chi Sigma Tau National Fraternity, Inc. (UGC)
- Delta Chi Fraternity (IFC)
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity (IFC)
- FarmHouse International Fraternity (IFC)
- Omega Delta National Fraternity, Inc. (IFC)
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc. (UGC)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. (BGC)
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity (IFC)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity (IFC)
- Sigma Nu Fraternity (IFC)
- Triangle Fraternity (IFC)
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority (PHC)
- alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Inc. (UGC)
- Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. (UGC)
- Delta Zeta Sorority (PHC)
- Gamma Phi Delta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Delta Sorority (PHC)
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity (PHC)
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. (UGC)
- Phi Mu Fraternity (PHC)
- Phi Sigma Sigma Fraternity (PHC)
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. (TBD)
- Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority, Inc. (UGC)