- Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- F.R.E.S.H. Greeks Coordinator
- B.S. Exercise Science, Western Illinois University
- M.Ed. Higher Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (first year graduate student)
Becca graduated from Western Illinois University in 2018 where she earned a degree in Exercise Science. During her time at Western, she served as a Student Assistant in the Office of Student Judicial Programs. It was through the help of her supervisor and the office graduate assistants that she discovered her passion for student affairs and the field of higher education.
A proud member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority, Becca served as the chapter’s Judicial System Secretary and the New Member Education. On a community level, she also served as a member of the Fraternity/Sorority Review Board for Fraternity & Sorority Life.
Becca is enthusiastic about joining the Fraternity & Sorority Affairs team and is looking forward to experiencing and growing from this new environment at Illinois.
Outside of fraternity and sorority life, Becca enjoys watching sports, hiking, playing softball, and reading about the Health, Wellness & Nutrition industry.
Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority
Please contact Becca for the following:
- F.R.E.S.H. Greeks
- Illinois Body Project
- Stride for Survivors: A Solidarity Walk to End Sexual Violence on Campus
Becca serves as the staff liaison to the following chapters: