Fraternity & Sorority Affairs offers programs in the area of Leadership Development for bother chapter and council officers. Below is a listing of the programs our office offers.
- Chapter Presidents' Leadership Academy (CPLA)
- Council Officer Retreat
- Emerging Leaders
- Imprint: Fraternity & Sorority Affairs Session
- New Member Educator Forum
In addition, the Illinois Leadership® Center (ILC) offers a variety of programs and services including the opportunity to complete the Leadership Certificate Program or Minor in Leadership Studies. Below is a brief listing of programs and services offered by the ILC.
- I-Programs (Petullo Insight, Interest, Ignite, Integrity & Imprint)
- Workshops (StrengthsQuest™, Communication Skills, Teamwork & Alumni Workshops)
- The InstituteTM by LeaderShape®
- Leadership Library
To learn more about the ILC, visit leadership.illinois.edu.