Greek Life Balance
Greek Life Balance is a F.R.E.S.H. Greeks initiative designed to bring health and wellness education to our fraternity and sorority chapters. This Fraternity & Sorority Affairs and McKinley Health Center partnership provides incentivized programming for chapters on a semester basis. A maximum of eight organizations may participate each semester to bring McKinley-facilitated programs and workshops to their members. The more workshops each chapter completes, the more points they can earn which lead to prizes chapters are eligible to receive at the end of the semester.
Spring 2017 Participants
The following organizations will participate in Greek Life Balance during the spring 2017 semester.
Organizations which have formerly participated in Greek Life Balance are listed below:
- 4H House Cooperative Sorority
- Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority
- Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity
- Alpha Omega Epsilon International Engineering & Technical Science Sorority
- Alpha Phi Fraternity
- Alpha Pi Sigma Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Psi Lambda National, Inc.
- Alpha Xi Delta Fraternity
- Chi Psi Fraternity
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- FarmHouse International Fraternity
- Gamma Phi Beta Sorority
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc.
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Theta Chi Fraternity
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
To learn more about McKinley’s program services, please visit Health Education.
For questions regarding Greek Life Balance, please contact Andrew Hohn, Associate Director for Fraternity & Sorority Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.