- Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Coordinator, F.R.E.S.H. Greeks
- B.S. Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.Ed Higher Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (first year graduate student)
Emma graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she majored in Psychology. During Emma's time as an undergraduate, she joined Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity where she served as a Panhellenic Delegate, Vice President of Administration, and a Recruitment Counselor.
After her undergraduate career, she moved to Chicago to work with Northwestern University’s Mental Health Services and Policy Program, researching trauma-informed practices in the child welfare system. She has returned to Illinois as a first year Master of Education Policy, Organization & Leadership student in the School of Education.
Following graduation, Emma hopes to work on college campuses furthering conversations surrounding racial justice and student wellness. She's excited for her return to campus and to work alongside the Fraternity & Sorority Affairs team.
When not in the office or class, Emma can be found coaching a local high school swim team, catching up on Game of Thrones, or hanging out with her dog, Louie.
Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity
Please contact Emma for the following:
- Beyond Fit
- F.R.E.S.H. Greeks
- GUARD: Consent & Sex Assault Prevention for Fraternities & Sororities
- Illinois Body Project
- Stride for Survivors: A Solidarity Walk to End Sexual Violence on Campus
Emma serves as the staff liaison to the following chapters: