- Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Coordinator, F.R.E.S.H. Greeks
- B.S. Advertising, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (first year graduate student)
Jessica joined the Fraternity & Sorority Affairs staff in 2016 as the wellness graduate assistant.
Prior to this, she spent five years in Chicago working in market research and brand strategy talking with people all over the country and building strategy grounded in behavior change. This year, she made the switch from the corporate world back to the academic world in pursuit of a Master of Social Work at the University of Illinois. After graduation, she hopes to find a position counseling university students as she works her way toward becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
During Jessica's time as an undergraduate at Illinois, she joined Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity. She's excited for her return to campus and to work alongside the FSA team.
When she's not studying or working with FSA, you can find her lifting at the gym, working on her photography and watercolor skills, or having fun with her fiancé.
Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity
Please contact Jessica for the following:
- F.R.E.S.H. Greeks
- Greek Life Balance
- Illinois Body Project
- Stride for Survivors: A Solidarity Walk to End Sexual Violence on Campus
Jessica serves as the staff liaison to the following chapters: